Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect personal information from you, meaning information about you that can uniquely identify you, if you choose to provide us with such information. We may also collect information about you that does not uniquely identify you if you choose to provide us with such information. For example, if you register as a SipMusic Club member we may collect your email address, state of residence, zip code, wine and taste preferences, and other information. Additionally, when you access the Site using a mobile device, we may collect and process real-time information about the location of your device if you consent to allow us to do so.
We may use the information we collect to:
- process and complete your transactions including, as applicable, order confirmation, billing, enrollment in our membership or other programs, and delivering products;
- customize the content and/or layout of our Site for each individual member, including providing you with personally tailored special offers, programs, and promotional information;
- contact members regarding their orders or accounts;
- register members to receive emails or other information or materials they request;
- respond to questions and comments and provide customer support;
- communicate with members about our promotions and other services, and provide information to you about programs, products, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, or share with you special offers from specially selected business partners of ours;
- operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; and
- comply with applicable legal requirements or obligations and industry standards.
We may enable you to sign into the Site via social networks or access social networks through the Site. If you do so, your use of the social network is governed by such social network’s terms and conditions and privacy policies. If you sign into the Site via a social network or access a social network through the Site, you may be asked to grant SipMusic Club or Certain Sparks access to certain information from your social network profile. We may use this information to help you personalize your experience with the Site, to suggest new features and content that may be relevant to you, or for statistical or other business purposes.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- dates, times, and duration of visits to the Site (including whether you are a registered member or first time visitor); and
- information on actions taken on the Site (such as page views and site navigation patterns).
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Information We Share
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We may disclose your personal information to our contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. We may also disclose your personal information to: (i) comply with court orders, laws, or legal process, including to respond to government or regulatory requests; (ii) enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; and/or (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Individuals who have elected to receive SipMusic Club’s informational emails, including newsletters about wine deals, can choose to opt-out at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. SipMusic Club Members can also opt out from newsletters logging into the Site and visiting the Account section.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Site’s features.
You can restrict our collection and use of real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings.
You may opt-out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our Site by our web analytics vendor by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Accessing Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting the Account section.
Persons Under the Age of 21
The Site is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, anyone under the age of 21. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a anyone under the age of 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about anyone under the age of 21, please contact us.
107 South H st
Lompoc, Ca 93436
©2016 SipMusic. All Rights Reserved.